Chủ Nhật, 8 tháng 1, 2012

TROUBLE OF MIND / poem by THE PHONG

                                                      Trouble of mind
                                                   poem by THEPHONG.

                                          I' m troubled when you are by my side
                                          It's  a good thing - then I don'w feel any sadness
                                          I feel as young as an eighteen year old boy
                                         When I look at myself in your bright eyes
                                         You're off today, I'm alone in this highland
                                         Evrything is mute, nor a second is heard, my soul is following you
                                          I only hope there will be moments you  think of me
                                          I know, I know,  you' re just a plain girl
                                          But I cannot put out of my mind
                                          Late noon, the car moves up the slope
                                          I' m standing here, feeling so miserably unhappy
                                          You've gone, what  will the future hold for us
                                         When you 're with me I forget all, all, all
                                         I forget the wretched land which is ours
                                         I forget all, all, all ?..

                                          I't is raining
                                                 it's raining hard and strong
                                                                      I'm sleeping soundly
                                          O my girl  
                                          now that you're over nineteen.[]

                                          Dalat, 1963
                                         THEPHONG.

                                         ( Uplifting Poems
                                          Dai Nam Van Hien Books, Saigon 1974)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét